Plotyblog

You never know, it might grow...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Passed the test

I didn't get as much done as I wanted done this weekend, but then I never really do!

The landlords came down to have a look at the work I've been doing on the Plot - it looked much better since Mrs Plotyblog strimmed most of it back. I'm going to get hold of some hessian and tentpegs to flatten the rest with - thereby removing the need to mow. This will be really useful on the paths where it's too narrow for the mower, but if I strim, I'll decapitate everything in site :-)

I'll need to start putting stuff out soon, as the house is starting to look like a nursery. The Mange Tout I put out the other week have all been ravaged by the slugs. Why can't they attack nettles instead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home